The GoFit Wall Ball increases the intensity of explosive, full-body, plyometric exercises that rapidly improve muscle power and overall conditioning. The Wall Ball is a High Intensity Training Tool because it challenges every movement in order to maximize fat burn and metabolic potential while strengthening core and lower back muscles. No matter what type of training, the GoFit Wall Ball is the ultimate tool for strength, endurance and condition training.
Available Weights: 16 LB
- One Wall Ball
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-WB16, GF-WB20, GF-WB25
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
DO NOT use the Wall Ball as a Slam Ball .
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Wall Ball with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Wall Ball out of direct sunlight. The Wall Ball should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Wall Ball is composed of vinyl and the life span of the ball will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.