The Foam Roller is great for self-massage and muscle compression. Used by personal trainers and physical therapists worldwide, available in 18", 24" and 36" lengths with 6" diameter. The GoFit Foam Roller is just the right firmness and density to assist with recovery after a strenuous workout or to help relieve pain.
Visit our Video Library for a great Foam Roller Workout!
- One Foam Roll
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-FROLL, GF-FROLL24, GF-FROLL36
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your Foam Roller using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Foam Roller out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.