The GoFit Massage Bar XL Plus is a great tool to awaken tired muscles pre-workout and to help knead aching muscles, post workout. No matter how hard you workout, run, ride, or play, the GoFit Massage Bar is a great way to relieve stress and rejuvenate muscles.
- Wider, longer, extra padded massaging roller surface
- Deeply-grooved "Go" relief pattern erodes knots, stimulates blood flow
- Restores flexibility, promotes relief for muscle pain
- Firm, soft-touch rubber reaches deep muscle tissue with more padding
- Smooth-rolling ball-bearing roller system
- Ergonomic handles of soft-grip rubber
Massage Bar Dimensions—Overall Length: 20.5"; Length of Roller: 11.5" Diameter: 2"
- One Massage Bar
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-2XTMB
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Bar with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Bar into water.
• Keep the Massage Bar out of direct sunlight. The Massage Bar should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.