Get ultra-portable, targeted cold rolling massage that’s key for muscle recovery and elasticity. The Polar Roll-On Massager is like a rolling ice pack that doesn’t melt. It targets trigger points and kneads sore muscles after workouts or any of life’s activities. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
Ice packs have long been used to reduce swelling and inflammation. GoFit’s faster and more effective way to roll-on this cold massage fits right in the palm of your hand. With the same no-slip, rubbery grip as our Roll-On Massager, the Polar Roll-On Massager has a stainless steel roller ball that stays ice cold while it rolls. Place the removable Polar Roll-On Massager Ball in the freezer between uses. The unique inner liquid stays cold for an extended time, so rolling-on cold massage for sore muscles is a breeze.
- Stainless Roller Ball stays ice cold
- Comfortable, soft rubber grip fits in your palm
- Smooth roll-on action
- Ice-pack-type, cold rolling massage
- Durable TPE and stainless components
- Highly portable and compact
- Roll-On Massager Size: 3" x 3"
GoFit Polar Roll-On Massager Assists with:
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Much, much more.
Before use, place the GoFit Polar Roller into your freezer for at least two hours.
Product Code: GF-POLROM
Usage and Care
Prepare the Polar Roll-On Massager before the first use:
- Freezing the roller ball: For optimal results, first unscrew the gray retainer ring and remove ball from base.
- Insert the ball into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minimum of two hours. Store the base and retainer ring separately to keep it warm and dry. Reinsert the ball into the base and screw the retainer ring back on securely when ready to use.
The GoFit Polar Roll-On Massager is easy to use:
Roll over the target areas, applying pressure as needed for your comfort level. Follow all warnings and guidelines below for safe and proper use.
Cleaning and Storage
- After each use, clean the roller ball with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
- After cleaning, allow the roller ball to dry completely before inserting into a plastic bag and placing into the freezer.
- Keep the Polar Roll-On Massager out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place either part of the Polar Roll-On Massager where it would be exposed to extreme high temperatures or heat sources. For optimal results, DO NOT store the handle part of the Polar Roller in extreme low or high temperatures.
- Some of the Polar Roller components are composed of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• IF liquid leeks from roller ball, discontinue use and call GoFit. NEVER ingest liquid.
• USE ONLY as shown/illustrated/intended.
• ALWAYS ensure roller ball is dry before placing into freezer or rolling onto body parts.
• NEVER place freezing cold roller ball onto tongue or any body part that may be wet.
• NEVER hold the freezing-cold roller ball on any one area of your body for more than 30-seconds-at-a-time without rolling it. If cold therapy is too intense, a thin layer of clothing is recommended.
• The Polar Roll-On Massager is NOT a toy; it is not intended for use by children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it for therapy, provide constant adult supervision.
• NEVER throw or hit the roller ball.
• NEVER leave the Polar Roll-On Massager unattended, as it could pose a hazard to children and pets. ALWAYS store it out of the reach of children and pets.
• ALWAYS consult your physician before doing this, or any type of therapy, or if intending to use during pregnancy.
• GoFit, LLC is NOT responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the Polar Roll-On Massager is used improperly.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.