The GoFit Elite Gloves have an advanced Articulated Grip design puts your hand in a natural, flexed position, removing excess material from the palm of the glove, improving comfort, hand dexterity and grip strength. Combine our new Articulated Grip with ergonomic, gel-padded palm and technically-advanced materials for a weightlifting glove superior in comfort and durability.
- Finger Loop for easy hand insertion and pull tab on finger for easy removal.
- Rubberized reinforced canvas thumb and forefinger for greater gripping power.
- Reinforced stitching on fingers.
Available Sizes: M, LG, XL
Product Code: GF-ELITE-MED, GF-ELITE-LG, GF-ELITE-XLG
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Maintenance & Care
• Hand wash gloves with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your gloves will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.