The GoFit Extreme Sand Bag builds functional strength and intense endurance. The weight is unstable and shifts constantly, engaging more muscle groups with every exercise. It makes your body adjust and develop like no other weight training can. Just add sand.
- Extreme Sand Bag integrates weight training with instability, to develop functional strength.
- The sandbag will mold itself to your body.
- Fully adjustable from 2lbs to 64lbs.
- Use for throwing, passing, and catching drills.
- Builds grip strength and forearm conditioning.
- High-rep metabolic conditioning for muscular and aerobic endurance as well as agility.
- Take it anywhere—fill it when you get there.
Sandbag and inserts are made of heavy-grade canvas with reinforced stitching overall. Sandbag handgrips are made of heavy-duty webbing. Inserts have Velcro closures for easy sand-filling.
Sand NOT included.
- Heavy-grade canvas bag with 4 handle positions and dual-secure closure
- 3 sizes of adjustable weight inserts:
- Small Bag: 5 LB
- Medium Bag: 22 LB
- Large Bag: 35 LB
Product Code: GF-SBAG60
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Sand Bag with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Sand Bag into water.
• Keep the Sand Bag out of direct sunlight. The Sand Bag should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.