NEW LEVEL UNLOCKED—The Ultimate GoGravity Gym w/ Resist-a-Bar Bundle is here!!
Build strength and endurance anywhere, anytime using your body weight. The GoFit GoGravity Gym combined with the Resist-a-Bar is an ultra-versatile system that has everything you need for endless exercise options.
Anchor your workouts virtually anywhere: use the Door Anchor on a sturdy door, or use the Hub Anchor Strap on a weight-bearing anchor-point indoors or out. Easily attach Handles and Foot Straps for any workout. Strength training has never been more attainable at home or on the go!
- Ultra-durable and versatile anchoring options
- Heavy duty webbing throughout
- Superior versatility with ultra-heavy duty Gravity Straps and carabiner system
- Oversize, sure-grip handles
- Soft, neoprene foot cradles
Visit our Video Library for GoGravity Gym Workouts!
More GoGravity Gym and Resist-a-Bar Workouts available in the GoFit Training App!
- 1 Resist-a-Bar
- 2 Gravity Straps
- 1 Hub Anchor Strap
- 1 Door Anchor
- 2 Power Handles
- 2 Foot Straps
- 1 GoGravity Gym Training Manual
- 1 Resist-a-Bar Training Manual
- 1 Mesh Carry Bag
Product Code: BN-GRAVITY
Suggested Weight Limit: 500 LBS (static)
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
BEFORE EACH USE - GoGravity Gym
• ALWAYS inspect straps, door anchors and all components for nicks, cuts, or loose threads/stitching before every use. If you find any cuts or loose thread, discontinue use immediately.
• ALWAYS Check connections and carabiners before every use to make sure they are secure and working properly.
• Always use a strong, secure anchor point that can support your body weight. To weight-test, pull hard on the “GoGravity Gym” once set up.
• Do not attach any “GoGravity Gym” component to an anchor point with sharp edges (e.g. door hinges, overhead beams). These edges will weaken or cut the “GoGravity Gym” materials.
• Always ensure the floor surface where you intend to work out is not slippery.
• Keep all components of the GoGravity Gym out of direct sunlight and the elements. This can weaken all components of the GoGravity Gym.
• The GoGravity Gym should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• When first attempting any exercise shown, use caution while determining your physical limitations.
• “GoGravity Gym” is not a toy. Do not swing, hang upside-down, or flip on the “GoGravity Gym.” Do not attempt any type of gymnastic or jerking movements on the “GoGravity Gym.” Use only as shown/illustrated/intended.
• “GoGravity Gym” is intended for adult use only and are not to be used by children under 18. Keep “GoGravity Gym” out of the hands of children at all times.
• “GoGravity Gym” can pose a strangulation hazard to children and pets, therefore must NEVER be left unattended. To avoid accidents, uninstall and store “GoGravity Gym” out of the reach of children when not in use.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal property damage that may occur while installing or using the “GoGravity Gym” or any of its components.
• DO NOT use on weak or hollow-core doors. Only use GoGravity Gym Door Anchor and Straps on solid wood or metal doors.
• ALWAYS install the GoGravity Gym Door Anchor so that the door closes TOWARDS you.
• ALWAYS install the GoGravity Gym Door Anchor centered on top of the door.
• ALWAYS install the GoGravity Gym Door Anchor so the “Stopper” is resting securely against door frame before starting any exercise.
• ALWAYS Shut door tightly, securing and locking latch before every use.
HUB ANCHOR STRAP
• ALWAYS utilize GoGravity Gym Hub Anchor Strap on a solid anchor point that will support your body weight.
• ALWAYS inspect anchor point surface to ensure that there are no rough or sharp surfaces that could fray the GoGravity Gym Anchor Hub strap.
• ALWAYS ensure that the GoGravity Gym Hub Anchor Strap carabiner is closed completely and attached properly before performing any exercises.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in injury. The user assumes the risk of injury and all liability resulting from the use of this product.
There are 3 simple and effective ways to change the level of the GoGravity Gym resistance, making it the perfect tool for any level of fitness enthusiast:
- Changing the Angle
- Changing the Starting Point
- Changing the Foundation
Because the GoGravity Gym enables one to use their own body weight as the resistance, the work load can either be increased or decreased simply by changing the angle, in which they’re working.
Changing the Angle:
Changing the angle in which you’re exercising will change your overall resistance level (i.e., increasing or decreasing the percentage of one’s body used as resistance).
Changing the Starting Point:
By changing the starting point, or relation to the GoGravity Gym, it is easy to quickly change the workload resistance. Because of gravity’s natural tendency to pull things straight down, this principle holds true with the GoGravity Gym as well.
Changing the Foundation:
By changing your center of gravity you can either increase or decrease the resistance as. Feet out wide give a much better base or foundation, whereas having one foot off the ground will challenge your center of gravity even more so, by creating even greater instability.
WARNING AND USAGE - Resist-a-Bar
• ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latches are closed and secure
• ONLY use this product in the manor shown or intended
• NEVER leave this product unattended
• This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy unless expressly prescribed by your physician.
• Use only as directed/shown/illustrated/intended
• This product is not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it, they must have constant adult supervision with proper instruction.
• NEVER allow pets near this product
Suggested Weight Limit: 200lbs
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Resist-a-Bar using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Resist-a-Bar out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.