Therapy and massage that fits in the palm of your hand! Save 30% on this awesome hand-held therapy bundle! Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit!
Thermal Roll-On Massager
Get an ultra-portable, heated rolling massage that’s key for muscle recovery and elasticity. The Thermal Roll-On Massager is like a rolling heat pack. It targets trigger points and kneads sore muscles after workouts or any of life’s activities. Roll-on warm massage that fits right in the palm of your hand.
Vibrating Roll-On Massager
Vibrating massage to energize sore and tired muscles. Improve muscle elasticity and roll out sore muscles more effectively with the power of vibration. Go Vibe Technology combines the benefits of targeted self-massage with vibrating motion. This combo stimulates muscle blood-flow and offers an added dimension to muscle relaxation and flexibility. Batteries included.
Polar Roll-On Massager
Get ultra-portable, targeted cold rolling massage that’s key for muscle recovery and elasticity. The Polar Roll-On Massager is like a rolling ice pack that doesn’t melt. It targets trigger points and kneads sore muscles after workouts or any of life’s activities. With the same no-slip, rubbery grip as our Roll-On Massager, the Polar Roll-On Massager has a stainless steel roller ball that stays ice cold while it rolls. Place the removable Polar Roll-On Massager Ball in the freezer between uses. The unique inner liquid stays cold for an extended time, so rolling-on cold massage for sore muscles is a breeze.
- Thermal Roll-On Massager
- Vibrating Roll-On Massager
- Polar Roll-On Massager
Product Code: R3 (GF-THEROM, GF-VIBROM, GF-POLROM)
How Often Should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately stop using the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Thermal Roll-On Massager
Use a microwave oven to HEAT ONLY THE RED INNER BALL, adhering closely to the following instructions:
NOTE: NEVER microwave the Stainless Steel Ball or other parts of the massager!
1. Unscrew Retaining Ring to remove the Stainless Steel Ball.
2. Unscrew Stainless Steel Ball to remove the Red Inner Ball.
3. Place Red Inner Ball into microwave and heat as follows—DO NOT exceed maximum heating time as directed by the microwave’s watt rating shown in the chart below:
RATING MAXIMUM HEATING TIME
800W 180 Seconds Maximum
1000W 120 Seconds Maximum
OVERHEATING MAY RUPTURE BALL AND CAUSE INJURY!
4. Carefully place the heated, Red Inner Ball into the Stainless Steel Ball and screw the two halves together.
5. Place the Stainless Steel Ball into the Base and
6. Place the retaining ring over the stainless steel ball and screw the retaining ring into the base.
7. Reheat the Red Inner Ball ONLY after it has cooled to room temperature. DO NOT exceed 3 reheat cycles in a single session.
WARNING—THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT
CONTACT WITH SKIN. TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS. DO NOT OVERHEAT. FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
• If overheating occurs, causing Red Inner Ball to burst or melt, WAIT until remnants have cooled, then dispose of ball remnants and inner, non-toxic thermal beads properly, using a disposable towel.
• USE ONLY as shown/illustrated/intended in a slow and controlled manner. NEVER throw the Massager or its parts, or use them for any other purpose than massage therapy as intended.
• Consult physician if using during pregnancy.
• The Thermal Roll-On Massager is NOT a toy and not for use by children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it for therapy, they must have adult supervision.
• NEVER leave the Massager or any of its parts unattended—they could pose a hazard to children or pets. Store out of the reach of children and pets.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the Massager or any of its parts are used improperly.
• Inspect at regular intervals, discard if found worn or damaged
Vibrating Roll-On Massager
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Never immerse in water. Keep liquids away from switches or ports.
• Clean surface of your Go Vibe Massage Roller using a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the unit out of direct sunlight. The Roll-On Massager should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to liquid, dampness, heat sources, or extremely high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame. Keep in a dry, cool, enclosed place.
Polar Roll-On Massager
Usage and Care
Prepare the Polar Roll-On Massager before the first use:
- Freezing the rollerball: For optimal results, first, unscrew the gray retainer ring and remove the ball from its base.
- Insert the ball into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minimum of two hours. Store the base and retainer ring separately to keep it warm and dry. Reinsert the ball into the base and screw the retainer ring back on securely when ready to use.
The GoFit Polar Roll-On Massager is easy to use:
Roll over the target areas, applying pressure as needed for your comfort level. Follow all warnings and guidelines below for safe and proper use.
Cleaning and Storage
- After each use, clean the rollerball with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
- After cleaning, allow the roller ball to dry completely before inserting it into a plastic bag and placing it into the freezer.
- Keep the Polar Roll-On Massager out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place either part of the Polar Roll-On Massager where it would be exposed to extremely high temperatures or heat sources. For optimal results, DO NOT store the handle part of the Polar Roller in extremely low or high temperatures.
- Some of the Polar Roller components are composed of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• IF liquid leeks from rollerball, discontinue use and call GoFit. NEVER ingest liquid.
• USE ONLY as shown/illustrated/intended.
• ALWAYS ensure roller ball is dry before placing it into the freezer or rolling onto body parts.
• NEVER place freezing cold roller ball onto tongue or any body part that may be wet.
• NEVER hold the freezing-cold roller ball on any one area of your body for more than 30-seconds-at-a-time without rolling it. If cold therapy is too intense, a thin layer of clothing is recommended.
• The Polar Roll-On Massager is NOT a toy; it is not intended for use by children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it for therapy, provide constant adult supervision.
• NEVER throw or hit the rollerball.
• NEVER leave the Polar Roll-On Massager unattended, as it could pose a hazard to children and pets. ALWAYS store it out of the reach of children and pets.
• ALWAYS consult your physician before doing this, or any type of therapy, or if intending to use during pregnancy.
• GoFit, LLC is NOT responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the Polar Roll-On Massager is used improperly.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped directly from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, the original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.