Get fit, or give the gift of fitness, this holiday season! Save 20% on this great fitness bundle! Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit!
Pro Power Loops (This product contains latex.)
GoFit Pro Power Loops are wider, longer and stronger, giving more resistance for greater gains. Along with Brook Benten’s workout, these simple, yet powerful training tools are an ultra-portable solution to develop and condition your lower pillar of strength. Build stronger, leaner, and more athletic legs, hips and glutes. Look better and perform better for an active, fit life. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
Dimensions: 3" wide by 12" long. (Loops resting diameter is approximately 12".).
The band resistances are approximately equal to 7.5 LB (gold), 15 LB (purple) and 20 LB (green) which provide multi levels of resistance to grow with your training needs.
Massage away deep muscle pain. Roll out sore trigger points. The ultra portable, GoFit Roll-On Massager is ideal for reaching tight spots and rolling the pain out of muscle tissue.
Speed Jump Rope
The GoFit Speed Rope is an excellent way to utilize one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. The 9 foot solid PVC rope combined with the precision ball bearings movement provides maximum rotation. The padded foam grips help fight hand and arm fatigue so you can reach your target heart rate quicker and maintain your pace more comfortably.
GoFit’s GoGrip Stress Reliever helps effectively squeeze-away stress. The simple act of gripping and squeezing the malleable, palm-sized GoGrip, has a calming effect. It helps increase blood flow in the hands and relieves stress. The GoGrip also offers resistance for building grip strength in hand muscles, and increases finger joint flexibility. Apply pressure according to individual comfort level.
- Pro power Loops
- Speed Jump Rope
- Roll-On Massager
FREE Go Grip (Color may vary.)
Product Code: HB39
How Often Should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue the use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Approximately 3" wide by 12" long.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Loops with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Loops out of direct sunlight. The Power Loops should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Loops are composed of rubber and the life span of the loops will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
Speed Jump Rope
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Speed Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Remove the end cap from one of the handles. Push the rope through the end of the handle.
2. Separate the retaining clip and plastic clip collar. Push the smaller clip down the rope to predetermined length.
3. Cut the rope approximately 1/2" to the outside of the clip. CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Pull the plastic collar back over the clip and re-insert the end of the rope into the handle. Place the handleend cap back on.
RECOMMENDED THERAPY GUIDELINES
GoFit's Roll-on Massager awakens tired muscles pre workout and relieves sore muscles post exercise. The smooth-rolling action of the massaging ball targets muscle tissue in tight areas like tripceps, as well as larger muscle groups. You decide how much pressure to apply, as you roll out your muscle pain.
Check with your physician before engaging in any therapy; determine if it is appropriate for you.
• Muscles may be cold, stiff or feel tender, so apply only the amount of pressure that is comfortable
• If you feel extreme discomfort, decrease pressure
• If you experience any significant bruising, you are pressing too hard and may cause tissue damage
• Use caution when rolling over and around joints and bones. The hardness of the massaging ball is intended as therapy for deep muscle tissue and trigger points. It is not meant to roll-out soreness in joints or in connective bone tissue.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.