The at home total body solution. GoFit’s Premium Wood Plyobox is made in the USA by skilled American craftsmen. Plyometrics, “Jump training” or “plyos” are exercises in which muscles exert maximum force in short intervals of time, developing total-body fitness. Plyobox training is an integral part of CrossFit and MMA Training. Plyoboxes ship flat and assemble in minutes.
- Made in the USA
- Commercial quality supports 350 pounds.
- Machined wood edges for exact fit.
- Pre-drilled, interlocking joints for exact-fit assembly.
- Premium non-warping plywood construction.
- Ships flat—Assembles in minutes.
- One Hardwood Plyobox
- Bonus Plyo Exercise Book
Product Code: GF-PLYO18, GF-PLYO24
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.