The GoFit Pro Trainer Gloves offers durable comfort and maximum gripping power with advanced ergonomic, padded Go-Tac palm, and Super Grit Grip between the thumb and forefinger. Superior high-performance materials and progressive design helps reduce hand fatigue, and makes these gloves first-rate in the GoFit glove line.
- Synthetic leather palm with ergonomic, silicone Go-Tac Grip
- Super Grit Grip for maximum gripping power
- Four-way stretch material between fingers for comfortable, secure fit
- Vented jersey back with soft suede sweat wipe
- Reinforced, double-stitched, leather fingers
- Durable Velcro closure and easy-on pull tab
- Finger pull tab for easy removal
Sizes Available: Medium, Large, XL
- One Pair Pro Trainer Gloves
Product Code: GF-GTC-M, GF-GTC-L, GF-GTC-XL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Maintenance & Care
• Hand wash gloves with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your gloves will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the