The GoFit Hooded Sweat Suit increases perspiration by capturing more body heat during regular workouts. The hood traps excess heat which aids in shedding water weight, speeding up calorie burn, and boosting metabolism while keeping muscles warm and relaxed.
- Durable, two piece vinyl hooded sweat suit
- Easy, adjustable hood with drawstrings and zipper
- Reflective stripes for nighttime visibility
- Oversized, comfortable fit
- Elastic waist, wrist, and ankle bands
Available Sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X
- Vinyl Hooded Top
- Vinyl Pant
- Owner's Manual
Product Code: GF-TTS-S/M, GF-TTS-L/XL, GF-TTS-2X/3X
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
Cleaning your Sweat Suit on a regular basis will help maintain the usefulness and longevity of your suit.
• Fill bucket or sink with cool or tepid water and add a splash or squirt of mild liquid detergent such as a dish detergent.
• Turn the suit inside out and immerse the suit in the sink. Gently swirl the suit in the cleaning solution.
• Rinse the suit several times in cool or tepid water.
• Hang suit to drip-dry. When the inside is dry, turn the suit rightside out to completely dry all surfaces.
• Hang your suit upside down on a pants, or skirt, clip-style hanger so that no water pools around the legs or arms.
• Check the suit and seams for any tears or rips that need to be repaired before washing.
• DO NOT expose Sweat Suit to heat, such as from a dryer, heater or direct sunlight.
• Keep the suit away from any sharp objects.
• Keep the suit out of direct sunlight. The suit should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• Never allow pets near suit.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the