Maximize gains and reduce hand fatigue with GoFit Ultra Pro Lifting Hooks! These solid steel lifting hooks are the perfect accessories to enhance your grip while supporting your wrists, so you can work with more weight for longer durations. Simple to use—the coated steel hooks simply hook over the weight bar to give you a stronger, more secure hold. Durable webbed wrist wraps with thick neoprene padding provide firm and comfortable support for heavy lifts. Get the most out of those last reps! Add GoFit Ultra Pro Lifting Hooks to your weight program and enhance your grip for lat pull downs, shrugs, dead lifts, low pulls, pull ups and more.
- Lifting hooks help reduce hand fatigue, so you can lift more weight longer
- Non-slip coating on solid steel hooks or superior grip and durability
- 2-inch adjustable padded wrist wraps for maximum comfort, support, and stability
- One Pair Ultra Pro Lifting Hooks
Product Code: GF-UPLHK
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Maintenance and Care
• Hand wash wraps with mild soap and warm water. Air dry. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the wraps out of direct sunlight. The straps should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
• The life span of your wraps will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.