Swivel bearing action. GoFit’s Pro Swivel Rope offers swivel-bearing action with smooth-spinning ball bearings and fully-rotating swivel ball bearings. Its ergonomic handles have textured relief patterns for optimal grip and control. The length of the rope fully adjusts using a unique set-screw retainer. GoFit’s Pro Swivel Rope—engineered to get real results.
- Durable PVC jump rope
- Unique set-screw retainer for fully adjustable rope length
- Connector has fully-rotating swivel ball bearing for optimal rope rotation
- Super-smooth ball bearing spinning action
- Lightweight and durable, ergonomic handle design
- No-slip thumb and finger grip with raised relief pattern
- Grooved relief pattern in soft-grip rubber
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course. We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs.
Product Code: GF-PSR
Proper jump rope length and adjusting?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—adjust the rope by loosening the set-screw and pulling rope to desired length and tighten set-screw securely for optimal jumping experience.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.