The 13-inch Go Roller, featuring the new UltraFin Core, is a condensed size, ideal for pre and post workouts. The new UltraFin design provides maximum firmness and support without flexing or breaking. The molded foam’s multiple massage zones knead knotted muscles and increase blood flow, jump-starting the body’s recovery.
- UltraFin Core prevents flexing and breaking of the inner core.
- Holds up to 50% more weight than traditional “hollow” foam rollers.
- Firmer, denser rolling for faster breakdown of fascia and lactic acid.
- The same popular exterior patterns, allowing blood to quickly flood
- the muscle through the foam channels and speed up recovery.
Length: 13 inches
Diameter: 6 inches
Visit our Video Library for a great Go Roller Workout!
- 13-inch Go Roller
- Massage Roller Training Manual
Product Code: GF-FR13-ORNG
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Roller with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Roller into water.
• Keep the Massage Roller out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.