The GoFit GoWheel is an amazing tool to acquaint your body to stretching or achieving those challenging yoga poses like backbends and forearm stands! The Go Wheel assists with stretching and releases muscular tightness in the back, chest, shoulders, abdomen and hip flexors. The Go Wheel will help build core strength, improve posture and balance while relieving tension.
- Elevated height for a better massage
- Greater stretch in a wider, more stable yoga wheel
- Develops back flexibility, improves posture
- Grooved “Go Pattern” improves blood flow and targets trigger points
- Medium-firm, soft-touch foam and rigid UltraFin Core
- UltraFin Core resists flexing/breaking, and adds stability
Diameter: 12" Width: 8"
Visit our FREE Video Library for a great Workouts!
- One 12" Go Wheel
- Laminated Training Manual
Product Code: GF-FR12
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Go Wheel with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Go Wheel into water.
• Keep the Go Wheel out of direct sunlight. The Go Wheel should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.