Improve your power and balance with a strong, conditioned core. The GoFit Extreme Ab Wheel challenges your abs, obliques, back, hips, and glutes for a total core workout. You'll also see results in your chest, arms calves, and hamstrings. Exercises range from moderate to very advanced. So virtually any fitness level can benefit from the GoFit Extreme Ab Wheel. All of this combined creates another High Intensity Training Tool from GoFit.
- Hand Grips / foot Pedals of soft-touch rubber for superior hold and stability.
- Heavy duty foot straps with quick change, fully adjustable Velcro closures.
- Ball bearing axle for smooth rolling action.
- Flat pedals with textured rubber treads for greater traction and support.
- Solid, premium rubber tire with knobby tread that keeps you on track.
- Some assembly required
- Wheel Diameter: 14 inches (≈35.5cm)
- Assembled Width: 20 inches (≈50.5cm)
Visit our Video Library for a great Extreme Ab Wheel Exercises!
- One Extreme Ab Wheel
- Training Manual with QR Reader App video exercise demos
Product Code: GF-EAW
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean using a soft cloth and warm water. Let air dry.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.