SALE on 6lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb Medicine Balls!
Medicine Balls build core trunk strength and joint integrity. Core trunk strength is the key to most athletic moves. The trunk is generally the weakest link. All sports trainers now recognize core strength training as the logical starting point for an effective training program. Often athletes over-strengthen muscles at the expense of joint strength and no matter how strong your muscles are you are only functionally as strong as your joints. You see this often in injuries to shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees. Medicine Ball training is designed to strengthen these areas and allows you to more fully access your muscle strength.
Available Sizes (Pounds): 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 LB
Medicine Ball Diameters:
• 4LB: 7.5”
• 6 & 8LB: 8.5”
• 10, 12 & 15LB: 9.5”
- One Medicine Ball
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-MB4, GF-MB6, GF-MB8, GF-MB10, GF-MB12, GF-MB15
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Medicine Ball with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Medicine Ball out of direct sunlight. The Medicine Ball should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Medicine Ball is composed of rubber and the life span of the ball will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.