3-weight kettlebell combo pack perfect for all fitness levels!
- 3 GoFit Kettlebells - 10lb, 15lb, 20lb
- A timeless exercise tool for muscle tone and cardio fitness
- Helps improve balance, coordination and flexibility
- Durable, rubberized coating, soft to the touch, easy on floors
- Handle is sanded and smooth-painted for a comfortable grip
Break a serious sweat and exercise in half the time of traditional training, producing twice the results with GoFit Kettlebells. Get transformed into a lean, strong, fat-burning machine. Look and feel your best as you develop functional strength to power up your heart for boundless energy and challenge your body from all angles.
Start your training with the Hardstyle Kettlebell Workout DVD in the FREE GoFit Workout Library. OR maximize your training experience with multiple 4 Week Kettlebell Training Programs available in the GoFit Training App! Get started for $1!
Hardstyle Kettlebell Workout DVD
3 GoFit Kettlebells - 10lb, 15lb, 20lb
Product Code: GF-KBK3N
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Kettlebell with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Kettlebell out of direct sunlight. The Kettlebell should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• Kettlebells are not made to be used or kept outdoors, they should not be exposed to rain or other water - if they get wet, they should be dried completely before storing inside.
Typically the following weight recommendations suit most people for beginning their kettlebell training: 10-20 pounds for women, and 15-30 pounds for men. The lighter end of that range is recommended for those who weight train erratically, and the higher end of that range is for those who are seasoned in strength and power training. If you intend on doing cardio kettlebell workouts, exercises comprised of continuous movement for >20 minutes, you may want to select a kettlebell slightly lighter than the recommendation above. One of the great things about kettlebell training is that you can customize it to more of a strength sport by performing short bursts of movement with a challenging sized kettlebell, followed by a break period before repeating, or you can customize it to more of a cardio sport by performing continuous, non-stop movement with a lighter kettlebell over an extended period of time.
To get the most results from kettlebell training, which program design should you follow?:
BOTH! Mix it up to shock your body; select some days for short bursts with breaks, and other days for continuous cardio kettlebell. In order to train both ways, one kettlebell will not suffice. You need a heavier bell for strength-focused workouts, and a lighter bell for cardio-focused workouts..
What is the material composition of the kettlebell?
GoFit kettlebells are comprised of: Iron: 95%, Non Phthalate PVC Coating: 4%, and Ink: 1%.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.