Contoured Support = Superior Massage
The GoFit Barrel Roller allows deeper pressure with greater stability while rolling with the body's natural contours for effective targeted massage. The deep grooves and "Go" pattern of the Barrel Roller promote blood flow, knot release, increased flexibility, decreased recovery time, and a fantastic deep tissue massage!
- Arched "Barrel Shape Support" rolls with the body’s contours while offering greater support for targeted massage
- Deeply-grooved relief "Go" pattern improves blood flow and helps break up knotted muscle tissue
- Thick, massaging foam that’s firm, but ultra-soft to the touch
- UltraFin Core prevents flexing and breaking of inner core
- Holds more weight than traditional “hollow core” rollers
Awaken tired muscles pre-workout and knead aching muscles post-workout
- Patent Pending
Length: 18.25" Diameter: 6"
Visit our Video Library for a great Roller Workout!
- One Barrel Roller
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-BRL18
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Barrel Roller with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Barrel Roller into water.
• Keep the Barrel Roller out of direct sunlight. The Barrel Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.