Vibrating massage to energize sore and tired muscles. Improve muscle elasticity and roll out sore muscles more effectively with the power of vibration. Go Vibe Technology combines the benefits of targeted self massage with vibrating motion. This combo stimulates muscle blood-flow and offers an added dimension to muscle relaxation and flexibility.
- Muscle-energizing vibration
- Soothe sore muscles anytime
- Stimulate muscle blood-flow
- Includes 2 deep tissue massage attachments: Stainless steel dome and “five-fingered” nodule massager
- Operates on 2 standard AAA batteries
- Durable plastic outer gripping surface
- Ultra portable hand-held size
- Companion product with GoFit’s Roll-On Massager, Polar Roll-On Massager and Thermal Roll-On Massager
- Dia: 3.25" x Height: 3"
- One Go Vibe Massager with 2 deep tissue massage attachements
- Two vibrating attachments
- 2 AAA batteries
Product Code: GF-VIBROM
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Never immerse in water. Keep liquids away from switches or ports.
• Clean surface of your Go Vibe Massage Roller using a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep unit out of direct sunlight. The Roll-On Massager should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to liquid, dampness, heat sources, or extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame. Keep in dry, cool, enclosed place.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.