With massage exercises printed right on the roller, it’s like having a coach there with you, to work through your muscle recovery. Target sore muscles, fatigue and stress with these twelve professionally-developed massage exercises. The GoFit Guide Roller can also improve your alignment, flexibility and even help develop better stability and balance. The super high-density foam withstands heavy use. Roll out before and after workouts or anytime, as you pursue an active GoFit life! Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
- 12 exercises are printed right on the roller
- Recovery for muscle soreness and fatigue
- Helps improve alignment and hip mobility
- Dense foam for heavy and repeated use
- Guide Roller Dimensions—Length: 24" Diameter: 6"
Visit our Video Library for a great Foam Roller Workout!
Product Code: GF-GDRL
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Guide Roller with a soft cloth and warm water.
DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
DO NOT immerse Guide Roller into water.
• Keep the Guide Roller out of direct sunlight. The Guide Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.