Important Note: GoFit Power Tubes require GoFit Power Handles for use (pair sold separately).
Get effective strength training at home or anywhere with the safe, portable weight-resistance of GoFit Power Tubes. Available in nine different weight resistance levels, they deliver ultra-versitile options for your resistance workout routine.
A GoFit Power Tube Training Booklet is included with GoFit Power Handles. You’ll get proper usage instruction, and a detailed, progressive workout guide. Several exercise options are included, with pictures showing correct step-by-step usage. This expandable workout guide helps you get the most out of your GoFit Power Tubes to reap real fitness benefits. The GoFit Power Tube is made of heavy duty, premium components. Durable latex rubber tubing is strength-tested to determine reliable weight-resistance levels. The nylon webbing, stitching and connecting rings have all been beefed-up for optimal performance. And the innovative tube connection is designed for superior dependability. All-in-all, an ultra-versitile training tool.
Available Weight Resistance: 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 LBS
Product Code: GF-ST (20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100)
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Tubes with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Tubes out of direct sunlight. The Power Tubes should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Tubes are composed of rubber and the life span of the band will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.