The GoFit Resist-a-Bar is a total-body strength-training tool that works together with GoFit resistance products and accessories. The dual carabiner connector ends allow the user to train with the full range of GoFit Power Tubes—20lbs through 100lbs. Get multiple resistance levels for a multitude of exercises. Use the GoFit Door Anchor component for an additional range of exercise options.
Durable steel bar with comfort grips and heavy duty carabiners.
Heavy duty connector ends with ball bearing swivel action.
Expandable system, compatible with GoFit resistance products and accessories.
Suggested Weight Limit: 200lbs
Video Library for more Resist-a-Bar Workouts! Video
Product Code: GF-RAB
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance. How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
Suggested Weight Limit: 200lbs
• WARNING AND USAGE ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latches are closed and secure • ONLY use this product in the manor shown or intended • NEVER leave this product unattended • This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy unless expressly prescribed by your physician. • Use only as directed/shown/illustrated/intended • This product is not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it, they must have constant adult supervision with proper instruction. • NEVER allow pets near this product
• DOOR ANCHOR ALWAYS inspect stitching prior to use • ALWAYS place the Door Anchor through the hinge side of the door • ALWAYS lock the door when using the Door Anchor • NEVER place the Door Anchor over or under the door
• POWER TUBES / SUPER BANDS NEVER stretch Tubing or Bands more than twice their resting length • ALWAYS inspect Tubing or Bands before every use • DISCONTINUE USE if Tubing or Bands becomes nicked or torn
• Clean the Resist-a-Bar using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue and water before use. MAINTENANCE AND CARE • DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. • Keep the Resist-a-Bar out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC. The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period. All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use. • Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed. • Damage from neglect or abuse • Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store) • Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.