The GoFit Gravity Straps harness your body weight, making it all the resistance you need for a variety of total-body exercises. This ideal fitness tool installs into your doorway in seconds with no hardware, offering a super effective workout that's ultra convenient to use at home and when traveling. Build strength, increase your balance and gain core stability for a better lifestyle.
Why are the Gravity Straps so effective for conditioning?
There are 3 simple and effective ways to change the level of the Gravity Straps resistance, making it the perfect tool for any level of fitness enthusiast:
- Changing the Angle
- Changing the Starting Point
- Changing the Foundation
Because the Gravity Straps enable one to use their own body weight as the resistance, the work load can either be increased or decreased simply by changing the angle, in which they’re working.
Changing the Angle:
Changing the angle in which you’re exercising will change your overall resistance level (i.e., increasing or decreasing the percentage of one’s body used as resistance).
Changing the Starting Point:
By changing the starting point or relation to the Gravity Straps it is easy to quickly change the workload resistance. Because of gravity’s natural tendency to pull things straight down, this principle holds true with the Gravity Straps as well.
Changing the Foundation:
By changing your Center of Gravity you can either increase or decrease the resistance as. Feet out wide give a much better base or foundation, whereas having one foot off the ground will challenge your center of gravity even more so, by creating even greater instability.
- 2 GoFit Gravity Straps with Door Anchors
- 2 Handles
- 2 Ankle Cradles
- Mesh Travel Bag
- Gravity Straps Training Manual
Product Code: GF-GS
Weight Limit 300 LBS.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• ALWAYS install “Gravity Strap Door Anchors” so that the door closes TOWARDS you.
• ALWAYS install “Gravity Strap Door Anchors” on top of the door, centered, approximately 4-inches apart.
• ALWAYS install “Gravity Strap Door Anchors” so the “Stopper” is resting securely against door frame before starting any exercise.
• DO NOT use on weak or hollow-core doors. Only use “Gravity Straps” on solid wood or metal doors.
• ALWAYS inspect straps, door anchors and all components for nicks, cuts, or loose threads/stitching before every use. If you find any cuts or loose thread, discontinue use immediately.
• ALWAYS Check connections and carabiners before every use to make sure they are secure and working properly.
• ALWAYS Shut door tightly, securing and locking latch before every use.
• When first attempting any exercise shown, use caution while determining your physical limitations.
• “Gravity Straps” are not a toy. Do not swing, hang upside-down, or flip on the “Gravity Straps.” Do not attempt any type of gymnastic or jerking movements on the “Gravity Straps.” Use only as shown/illustrated/intended.
• “Gravity Straps” are intended for adult use only and are not to be used by children under 18. Keep “Gravity Straps” out of the hands of children at all times.
• “Gravity Straps” can pose a strangulation hazard to children and pets, therefore must NEVER be left unattended. To avoid accidents, uninstall and store “Gravity Straps” out of the reach of children when not in use.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal property damage that may occur while installing or using the “Gravity Straps” or any of its components.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the