Whether you are hiking up mountains, wandering park trails, or walking through your neighborhood—the GoTrek Trekking Poles are there to increase your balance and reduce stress on your feet, legs, knees and back while exploring!
Benefits of GoTrek Trekking Poles
- Poles distribute the weight of your body, and any pack you carry, more evenly across the body
- Helps you maintain balance, improves stability and protects your spine, hips, knees and ankles on multiple surface areas
- Uphill or downhill—improves endurance, power and speed
- Builds muscle in arms, shoulders and neck
- Improves posture which can help boost your breathing and prevent back pain
- Sturdy, lightweight, aluminum construction
- Ergonomic foam grips with adjustable straps
- Interchangeable tips for all types of terrain
- Length-adjustable from 42" up to 49" indicated in inches and centimeters
- Compact, tri-fold design
- One pair of GoFit GoTrek Trekking Poles
- One pair of GoFit Screw-on Baskets
- One pair of GoFit Rubber Tip Covers
- Assembly Instructions
Product Code: GF-WLKP
Replacement GoTrek Screw Set
*This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
WARNING, USAGE, MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Keep Go Trek Trekking Poles out of reach of children and pets as they could pose a hazard. If allowing anyone under 18 to use them for exercise, they must have constant adult supervision.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage that may occur while using Go Trek Trekking Poles.
• Use Go Trek Trekking Poles only for their intended purpose of assisting with balance and support while “walking/hiking/trekking.” They are not intended for full-body weight support.
• Always consult a physician before attempting any exercise. Use caution while determining your physical limitations.
• Clean with mild soap and warm water. Do not use abrasive or chemical cleaners. Do not immerse in water for extended period.
• To extend the life of Go Trek Trekking Poles and their parts, store in cool, dry conditions.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.