The GoFit Polar Roller!—Targeted Cold Rolling Massage Therapy to help reduce joint inflammation and muscle pain. The Polar Roller features a high quality stainless steel massage orb filled with a non-freezing alcohol based liquid that provides long lasting cold massage therapy. The Polar Roller will not become a melted wet mess like traditional ice therapy and can be reused time and time again. This will become your go to recovery tool for chronic painful areas such as shoulders, elbow & forearms, and feet.
Another great features of the Polar Roller is the detachable rubber sleeve that can be removed prior to freezing so your hands stay toasty warm while gripping the ergonomic handle. Warm hands, a no mess cold roller and precision targeted massage therapy will make the Polar Roller an essential tool in your recovery regimen.
GoFit Polar Roller May Help with Pain & Inflammation related to:
Before use, place the GoFit Polar Roller into your freezer for at least two hours.
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Much, much more.
- One Polar Roller
- Owner's Manual
Product Code: GF-CROL
Usage and Care
Prepare the Polar Roller before the first use:
- Before using your Polar Roller for the first time, remove the plastic protector from the roller ball.
- Freezing the roller ball: For optimal results, first slide the roller ball attachment out of the handle by pulling it firmly.
- Insert the roller ball attachment into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minumum of two hours.
- Store the handle separately to keep it warm and dry. Reattach to roller ball when ready to use.
The GoFit Polar Roller is easy to use:
When ready to use, insert the roller ball attachment back into the handle until it “locks” into place. Roll over the target areas, applying pressure as needed for your comfort level. Follow all warnings and guidelines for safe and proper use. With regular use, you expect it to stay therapy cold for about 45 minutes.
Cleaning and Storage
- After each use, clean the roller ball with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
- After cleaning, allow the roller ball to dry completely, before inserting into a plastic bag and placing into the freezer. When you remove the ball for usage, check the side screws and tighten if needed- The contraction of the metal can loosen the screws and give it potential for leaking.
- Keep the Polar Roller out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place either part of the Polar Roller where it would be exposed to extreme high temperatures or heat sources.
- For optimal results, DO NOT store the handle part of the Polar Roller in extreme low or high temperatures. Some of the Polar Roller components are composed of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. Units may need to have the screws on the sides of the balls, tightened periodically as temperature changes, vibration and general usage can result in the screws backing out. If the unit begins leaking, please tighten the side screws and the leaking should stop. If it does not please contact customer service. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.