30% OFF Light Resist-a-Cuff!
This lower body resistance trainer tones and strengthens, offering ultra-portable training. You control the amount of resistance with a full range of motion for an all-around workout. The versatile Resist-a-Cuff builds lean muscle through proven exercises, effective for all levels of fitness.
The GoFit Resist-a-Cuffs are an ideal, portable solution to lower body strength training and rehabilitation exercise. Offered in light-to-medium or medium-to-heavy resistance ranges, they develop lower body muscle tone and strength, as well as speed and agility. The fully-adjustable cuffs have soft inside padding, with a durable, webbing exterior, and Velcro closure for an exact fit.
Available in Two Resistances: Light-to-Medium and Medium-to-Heavy
Check out Resist-a-Cuff Workouts in our FREE Online Workout Library!
- One set of cuffs
- One resistance tube
- Instruction Manual
Product Code: GF-CUFF-L/M, GF-CUFF-M/H
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your Resist-a-Cuff using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Resist-a-Cuff out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.