Get an ultra-portable, heated rolling massage that’s key for muscle recovery and elasticity. The Thermal Roll-On Massager is like a rolling heat pack. It targets trigger points and kneads sore muscles after workouts or any of life’s activities.
Heating pads have long been used to reduce and relax swelling and inflammation. GoFit’s faster and more effective way to roll-on this warm massage fits right in the palm of your hand. With the same no-slip, rubbery grip as our Roll-On Massager, the Thermal Roll-On Massager has a stainless steel roller ball that stays toasty warm while it rolls.
- Trigger point massage with smooth rolling heat
- Stainless Roller Ball stays warm
- Ball threads quickly together for use
- Comfortable, soft rubber grip fits in your palm
- Smooth roll-on action
- Microwavable, thermal inner ball technology for easy heating
- Note: follow directions carefully (included)
- Soft TPE rubber exterior is easy to grip and is insulated from heat
- Highly portable and compact
- Roll-On Massager Size: 3" x 3"
GoFit Thermal Roll-On Massager Assists with:
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Much, much more.
Product Code: GF-THEROM
Use a microwave oven to HEAT ONLY THE RED INNER BALL, adhering closely to the following instructions:
NOTE: NEVER microwave the Stainless Steal Ball or other parts of the massager!
1. Unscrew Retaining Ring to remove the Stainless Steal Ball.
2. Unscrew Stainless Steal Ball to remove the Red Inner Ball.
3. Place Red Inner Ball into microwave and heat as follows—DO NOT exceed maximum heating time as directed by the microwave’s watt rating shown in the chart below:
RATING MAXIMUM HEATING TIME
800W 180 Seconds Maximum
1000W 120 Seconds Maximum
OVERHEATING MAY RUPTURE BALL AND CAUSE INJURY!
4. Carefully place the heated, Red Inner Ball into the Stainless Steal Ball and screw the two halves together.
5. Place the Stainless Steal Ball into the Base and
6. Place the Retaining Ring over the Stainless Steal Ball and screw the Retaining Ring into the Base.
7. Reheat the Red Inner Ball ONLY after it has cooled to room temperature. DO NOT exceed 3 reheat cycles in a single session.
WARNING—THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT
CONTACT WITH SKIN. TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS. DO NOT OVERHEAT. FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
• If overheating occurs, causing Red Inner Ball to burst or melt, WAIT until remnants have cooled, then dispose of ball remnants and inner, non-toxic thermal beads properly, using a disposable towel.
• USE ONLY as shown/illustrated/intended in a slow and controlled manner. NEVER throw the Massager or its parts, or use them for any other purpose than massage therapy as intended.
• Consult physician if using during pregnancy.
• The Thermal Roll-On Massager is NOT a toy and not for use by children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it for therapy, they must have adult supervision.
• NEVER leave the Massager or any of its parts unattended—they could pose a hazard to children or pets. Store out of the reach of children and pets.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the Massager or any of its parts are used improperly.
• Inspect at regular intervals, discard if found worn or damaged
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.