The GoFit Super Band’s continuous, 80" latex loop offers variable weight resistance with each band. Five Super Bands are available, each with a gradually greater weight range. You get virtually hundreds of resistance-exercise options. Super Band may be used alone or with Power Handles, Door Anchor, or Ankle Strap.
Training System Important note: The GoFit Ankle Strap requires GoFit Power Tubes or Super Bands for use.
GoFit Power Tubes require GoFit Power Handles for use. (GoFit Power Tubes and Power Bands sold separately).
The GoFit Rubber Resistance Training System lets you purchase each item separately to create your own ultra-effective workout. As your training progresses, simply expand your system with more resistance options. For example, use one Door Anchor with a variety of Tubes or Bands depending on your particualr workout.
Visit our Video Library for Super Band Workouts & Exercises!
This product contains latex.
- Latex Super Band
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-PSB (.5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2)
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Super Bands with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Super Bands out of direct sunlight. The Super Bands should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Super Bands are composed of rubber and the life span of the band will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.