Ideal workout gear to-go, the GoFit Lightning Rope quickly stows into its own compact travel canister. The slim-line handle design and durable flex rope are the perfect lightweight components for speed rope training. Get optimal cardio benefits, while strengthening your core and toning your body with lightning-fast results.
- Improve cardio endurance.
- Strengthen core and tone muscles.
- Comfortable, lightweight handles.
- Four translucent color assortment.
- Compact and portable.
Pricing is for one (1) rope.
COLOR WILL VARY.
Product Code: GF-LTR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Lightning Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Push the rope throughthe end of one handle.
2. Separate the retaining clipand clip collar.
3. Push the retaining (smaller) clip down the rope to predetermined length. Cut the rope approximately 1/4" to the outside of the clip.
CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Pull the plastic collar back over the clip and pull the end of the rope backinto the handle.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.