Walking, hiking, running, yoga, and more—GoFit Soft Weight Bracelets add resistance and increase intensity to any workout or activity! The GoFit Soft Weight Bracelets are a versatile training accessory that can be worn on your wrist or ankles (one size fits most). Each bracelet is 1lb (2lb pair) with eight weighted ingots coated in a soft-touch TPE surface and comfortable hidden Velcro closure. Tone and tighten in comfort with the easy to adjust Soft Weight Bracelets!
- Add resistance to any activity or workout — 1lb per bracelet (2lb/pair)
- Adjustable and easy to wear
- Durable, soft-touch TPE surface that is skin-friendly and easy to clean
- Hidden Velcro closure with adjustable elastic strap to wear on wrists or ankles
- Eight, TPE coated ingots per bracelet
- Seven weighted ingots, one none weighted in the middle
- Five ignots are removable; three are permanently sewn on
- Individual ingot dimensions (1 bar): 2.75 inches x.75 inches
- One size fits most
- Lying flat dimensions: 11.5 inches x 2.75 inches
- One bracelet fits up to 4-inch diameter securely
Two, 1lb Soft Weight Bracelets
- 1lb each (.45kg ea.);2lb/pair (.9kg/pair)
- One size fits most
Product Code: GF-1WRIST
If needing bracelet for larger diameter—simply Velcro two bracelets together!
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Usage and Care Instructions
• Use Soft Weight Bracelets only for exercising as intended.
• ALWAYS make sure the Soft Weight Bracelets Velcro closures are secure before use.
• Before each use, inspect your Soft Weight Bracelets for any damage, worn spots, tears or foreign objects that might harm the surface. If there is any sign of damage, DO NOT attempt to use it or repair it.
• The Soft Weight Bracelets are not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• The Soft Weight Bracelets are not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing young children to use it for exercise purposes they must have constant adult supervision.
• Be sure to wear appropriate exercise clothing and footwear during exercises.
• Never allow pets near Soft Weight Bracelets.
• DO NOT swim, or perform any water exercises / aerobics with Soft Weight Bracelets.
• Clean Soft Weight Bracelets with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT submerge completely in water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your Soft Weight Bracelets will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• Hang your Soft Weight Bracelets on a pants or skirt clip-style hanger to dry.
• Check the Soft Weight Bracelets Velcro and seams for any tears or rips that need to be repaired before washing.
• DO NOT expose Soft Weight Bracelets to heat, such as from a dryer, heater or direct sunlight.
• Keep Soft Weight Bracelets away from any sharp objects.
• Keep the Soft Weight Bracelets out of direct sunlight. The Soft Weight Bracelets should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the