This lightweight system replaces free weights! Rubber-resistance strength training anywhere, anytime!
Short Bar, two Super Bands and a Door Anchor create an ultra-variable resistance for strength-training at any angle! And with the included training manual, FREE Workout Library and GoFit Training App, your gym is ready to go.
Short Bar: 20" bar with heavy-duty inner steel construction, wide handle surface with sure-grip rubber, and strong eye bolt carabiner connectors with ball-bearing swivels
Two, Super Bands: 80" Durable rubber loop for ultra-variable resistance
- 1” wide band: 80" (203cm) continuous loop offers 40lb – 80lb (18kg – 36kg) variable weight resistance
- 1.5” wide band: 80" (203cm) continuous loop offers 50lb – 120lb (23kg – 55kg) variable weight resistance
Carabiners: Heavy gauge steel, triangular, screw-link
Door Anchor: Ultra-strong, double-stitched synthetic webbing with oversized foam stopper wheel
Visit our Video Library for Super and and Resist-a- Bar Workouts!
Short Bar can be used with GoFit Power Tubes, Gravity Gym/Straps, and other Super Band resistances.
- One, 20" Short Bar
- Two, Super Bands
- 1" Super Band (40-80lbs of variable resistance)
- 1.5" Super Band (50-120lbs of variable resistance)
- Two, Steel Triangular Screw-Link Carabiners
- Door Anchors
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-SBG
*This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latches are closed and secure
• ONLY use this product in the manor shown or intended
• NEVER leave this product unattended
• This product is not recommended for use during pregnancy unless expressly prescribed by your physician.
• Use only as directed/shown/illustrated/intended
• This product is not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it, they must have constant adult supervision with proper instruction.
• NEVER allow pets near this product
• ALWAYS inspect stitching prior to use
• ALWAYS place the Door Anchor through the hinge side of the door
• ALWAYS lock the door when using the Door Anchor
• NEVER place the Door Anchor over or under the door
POWER TUBES / SUPER BANDS
• NEVER stretch Tubing or Bands more than twice their resting length
• ALWAYS inspect Tubing or Bands before every use
• DISCONTINUE USE if Tubing or Bands becomes nicked or torn
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Resist-a-Bar, Power Tubes, Power Handles, and Super Bands using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Resist-a-Bar, Power Tubes, Power Handles, Super Bands, and Door Anchors out of direct sunlight. Products should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.