The GoFit Beaded Rope is a great rope to begin your cardio training. The 9 foot Beaded Rope is adjustable in length and the beaded segments make this a very rugged and dependable tool. Great for all ages.
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course. Since jumping rope is such an efficient exercise, your cardiovascular system will experience some type of stress, especially in sedentary people. We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs.
Product Code: GF-BR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Weighted Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Pull rope tight and mark your predetemined length.
2. Cut the rope at least 3 inches above your predetermined length.
CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
3. Remove excess rope from the handle. Remove both washers and as many beads as necessary for rope adjustment according to your predetemined length. Put one washer back on the rope.
4. Properly dispose of excess beads and rope. Pull the rope through the handle.Put the other washer back on the rope and tie a secure knot at your predetermined length.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.