The Classic Jump Rope will provide anyone at any level a great way to experience jumping rope for a great cardio workout. By jumping rope for a brief 10 minutes a day you can develop a great cardiovascular system. By spending those few minutes jumping rope you will have done as much as running a mile in 12 minutes or playing 2 sets of tennis.
The GoFit Classic Jump Rope is a perfect addition to anyone's aerobic workout. The polished wooden handles and smooth action steel hardware make this jump rope a classic. The 8.5-foot polypropylene rope provides the perfect amount of heft and weight for smooth effortless rotation.
Product Code: GF-PR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
Is my Classic Jump Rope Adjustable?
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.