Target deep muscle tissue with the GoFit Extreme Massage Bar for maximum pain relief. The Extreme Massage Bar is an excellent muscle pain management tool for sports massage and trigger point therapy.
Flexibility and muscle recovery are vital components for any training program. A great way to manage muscle pain and speed up post-workout recovery is through trigger-point therapy and self-massage. The GoFit Extreme Massage Bar is designed to awaken sore muscles pre-workout and to provide maximum relief post-workout. This unique, firm relief-surface pattern with a ball-bearing roller system, gets through to deep muscle tissue, knocking out knots and relieving soreness.
- Roller Size - Length: 8" Diameter: 2"
- Trigger-point deep tissue firm relief surface
- Smooth action ball-bearing roller system
- Ergonomic handle design
- One Extreme Massage Bar
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-EMB
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Bar with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Bar into water.
• Keep the Massage Bar out of direct sunlight. The Massage Bar should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.