Flexibility, core strength and post-workout recovery are vital parts of any fitness program. When you’re exercising on the go, increase your flexibility and speed-up recovery with the GoFit Go Roller.
Perfect for deep tissue therapy and self massage, this tool awakens tired muscles and rolls away soreness. GoFit’s New UltraFin Core allows deeper pressure with greater stability. The unique inner structure provides more support, while retaining an open design for upper body strength exercises. When you’re on the go, with limited space, make GoFit’s Go Roller, your go-to therapy. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
Size: 12" long x 4" diameter
Visit our Video Library for a great Go Roller Workout!
- GoFit Go Roller—Length: 12", Diameter: 4"
- Myofascial Release Ball, for deeper target-point therapy.
- Mesh Carry Bag, for easy portability
- Go Roller Training Manual
Product Code: GF-FR4
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Roller with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Roller into water.
• Keep the Massage Roller out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.