GoFit’s fully adjustable cable GoRope is a high-performance speed rope, built to handle the intense demands of High Intensity Training. It features precision, smooth-action ball bearings and ergonomic handgrips. The specially-designed connector swivel includes a spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy jump rope adjustment. Our poly-coated steel cable ropes are fully length-adjustable with unique set-screw connectors. The ergonomic handles are durable and lightweight with TPE over-molding for a no-slip, soft grip. GoFit’s GoRope—a High Intensity Training Tool, designed and engineered to get real results. Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
- 10' Coated Steel Cable
- Spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy rope adjustment.
- Connector swivel with spring-loaded carabiner for quick and easy jump rope adjustment
- Set-screw connector makes cable jump rope fully-length-adjustable.
- Super-smooth ball bearing spinning action.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle design.
- Durable, lightweight handle with no-slip, soft-grip TPE over-mold.
Available Sizes: 2mm and 4mm
Product Code: GF-EJR-2, GF-EJR-4
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
To extend the life of the product, you should train on a jump mat or other smooth surfaces only. Rough jump surfaced will damage the cable coating.
GoFit,LLC is NOT responsible for any personal harm or property damage that may occur if the product is used improperly.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.