Adding unstable Go Slides to your workout challenges your balance and your body’s ability to sense its position. By doing this, you develop better stability, your arms and legs learn to work more efficiently together, and your level of muscular endurance can increase. Go Slides are designed with a low-friction, non-marking, material to slide smoothly on soft surfaces. Slider booties are also included for use on hard surfaces. The firm, foam grip pattern on the top side, means ideal traction for hands and feet. This combines for a flowing, controlled range of motion.
- Use anywhere to build core strength and increase flexibility
- Low-friction, non-marking material slides smoothly on soft surfaces
- Large surface area makes them easy to use and maneuver
- Firm, foam grip pattern provides traction for hands and feet
- Ergonomic shape ideal for multi-directional movement
- 2 Go Slides
- Each unit measures: 10.5" x 7.5"
- Slider Booties—for hard surfaces.
- Laminated Training Manual
- Mesh Carry Bag
Product Code: GF-SLDR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Go Slides may be used on soft or hard surfaces. The included Slider Booties allow the slides to move smoothly over hard surfaces.
SOFT SURFACES—NO SLIDER BOOTIES NECESSARY
Go Slides may be used on soft or hard surfaces. Recommended on carpet.
HARD SURFACES—USE WITH SLIDER BOOTIES
Only recommended on hard wood, or smooth concrete, laminate, or tiled floors.
HOW TO PUT ON SLIDER BOOTIES:
- Starting at one end of the Go Slide, pull Slider Bootie over slider.
- Pull draw string to cinch the Slider Bootie onto the slider securely.
- Squeeze clasp button and slide clasp to the base of the draw string and slider to ensure that Slider Bootie does not come off during use.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your Go Slides using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Remove all residue and water before use.
• Hand wash Go Slide Booties with mild soap and warm water.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Super Ab Wheel out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The life span of your Go Slide components will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.