Stay cool and train in the pool with the GoH2O Water-Resistance Workout Set! Perfect for low impact resistance training, increasing range of motion, active recovery, or rehab, the buoyancy of the GoH2O equipment combined with the resistance of water creates a low-impact, cardio-pumping workout that is gentle on your heart and joints. The natural flow of water resistance helps promote muscle strength, circulation, and stress relief. Time to dive in and start your water fitness journey with the GoH2O Water-Resistance Workout Set! Train. Recover. Repeat. GoFit.
- Alleviate pressure on joints and muscles.
- Improve cardio endurance.
- Increase flexibility and circulation.
- Excellent for active recovery or rehab.
- Decrease stress.
**WARNING** GoFit GoH2O Belt, Barbells, and Gloves are NOT certified, or intended to be used, as life saving or personal flotation devices.
- 1 GoH2O Belt
- 2 GoH2O Barbells
- 2 GoH2O Gloves
- 1 Training Manual
Product Code: GF-GOH2O
IF YOU CANNOT SWIM:
• If you can not swim, this product is NOT recommended for you.
• DO NOT PERFORM any suggested exercises where your feet are not able to touch the bottom of the pool or water source.
• For standing exercises: DO NOT perform on slippery or uneven surfaces where you may lose footing.
• Make sure a lifeguard or qualified swimmer is present to assist you in case of an emergency.
• Stay aware of your surroundings for obstacles or persons that may interfere with your workout or cause you to lose balance.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
USAGE and CARE
• ALWAYS inspect stitching on belt prior to use. DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY if stitching becomes nicked or torn.
• The GoH20 Belt, Barbells, and Gloves are not toys; keep out of reach of children. If allowing anyone under 18 to use it for exercise purposes they must have constant adult supervision.
• The GoH20 Belt, Barbells, and Gloves could pose a hazard to children and pets, therefore must NEVER be left unattended.
• The GoH20 Belt, Barbells, and Gloves are designed for use in a pool enviornment.
• ALWAYS consult your physician if intending to use this product during pregnancy.
• When first attempting any exercise shown, use caution while determining your physical limitations.
• GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal, or personal property damage, that may occur while using the GoH20.
• Be sure to wear appropriate aquatic exercise apparel.
• The GoH20 should only be used for its intended purpose as outlined in this training manual.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• To optimize the life of the product—hand wash the GoH20 Belt, Barbells, and Gloves with mild soap and warm water after each use. Air dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
- DO NOT put Belt, Barbells, or Gloves in dryer.
• Keep the GoH20 Belt, Barbells, and Gloves out of direct sunlight. The GoH20 should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the