Ideal for increasing grip strength, relieving stress and providing hand rehab therapy, the GoFit Hand Grip Putty is portable and unbreakable. It molds perfectly to the palm of your hand for evenly-distributed grip resistance. It also delivers resistance when pulled and stretched. After use, it “settles” back to original form.
- Provides a medium level of resistance.
- Non-messy, non-greasy and soft to the touch.
- Portable and unbreakable.
Product Code: GF-HPUT
Where do I download my Hand Putty Therapy Poster?
Go to the "Downloads" tab to download your Hand Putty Therapy Poster.
RECOMMENDED THERAPY GUIDELINES
GoFit Hand Grip Putty targets grip-strength, stress-relief and hand therapy. It’s also effective treatment for stiffness, soreness and joint flexibility. You decide how much pressure or grip to apply for best results. Check with your physician before engaging in any therapy; determine if it is appropriate for you.
• Using a larger quantity of Putty, and/or increasing repetitions will make exercise more challenging.
• Joints may be stiff or feel tender, so apply only the amount of pressure that is comfortable.
• If you feel extreme discomfort, decrease pressure or amount of Putty.
• If you experience any significant bruising, this is a sign you are pressing too hard and may cause damage to your tissues.
• GoFit Hand Grip Putty may also be used to exercise toes.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Keep the Hand Grip Putty out of direct sunlight. Do not place Hand Grip Putty where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the