Target sore muscles with four massage rollers in one. With leverage handles, apply just the right compression for your ideal muscle relief. The bottom rollers will spread from 0" to 11" wide, so the GoFit Muscle Compressor is perfect for quads, calves, arms, and more.
- Unique flexing, wishbone design for rolling compression massage allows variable pressure with 4-point targeted massage rollers
- Targeted massage for arms, legs and more. Promoting relief from tendinitis, such as carpal tunnel and tennis elbow
- Soft, yet firm compact rollers with molded grooves help relieve muscle tension and roll-out knotted tissue
- Lightweight and portable to use at home or on the go
- Durable ABS material with closed-cell foam rollers
- Size: 9.5" x 10.25" x 2"
Product Code: GF-QUADR
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Made of ABS Plastic(Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)/rollers and PP (polypropylene)- EVA is closed cell foam
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.