Get effective strength training at home or anywhere with GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System. A key element of this portable weight-resistance system are the GoFit Power Handles.
Included with GoFit Power Handles is the GoFit Power Tube Training Booklet.
You’ll get proper usage instruction, and a detailed, progressive workout guide. Several exercise options are included, with pictures showing correct step-by-step usage. This expandable workout guide helps you get the most out of your GoFit Power Tubes to reap real fitness benefits.
The GoFit Power Handles are made of heavy duty, premium components. Durable handle grips have smooth rubber texture with traction pattern, so you keep your grip during exercise. The surface feels almost tacky to-the-touch, giving you the control you need. The nylon webbing, stitching and connecting-carabiner have all been beefed-up for optimal performance. Maintain your hold while having freedom of movement with the grips' rigid, tubular design.
GoFit’s Rubber Resistance Training System
The GoFit Rubber Resistance Training System lets you purchase each item separately to create your own ultra-effective workout. As your training progresses, simply expand your system with more resistance options. For example, use one Door Anchor with a variety of Tubes or Bands depending on your particualr workout.
Items in GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System include:
- Power Handles (sold separately as pair) (200 lb weight capacity per handle)
- Door Anchor (sold separately)
- Ankle Strap (sold separately)
- Power Tubes (sold separately) - Available weight resistances: 20 LB, 30 LB, 40 LB, 50 LB, 60 LB, 70 LB, 80 LB, 100 LB
- Super Bands (sold separately) - Available weight resistance ranges: 20-35 LB, 30-50 LB, 40-80 LB, 50-120 LB, 60-150 LB
Suggested Handle Weight Limit: 250lbs
*Handle color and pattern may vary.
- One Pair Power Handles
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-STHC
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
• ALWAYS inspect stitching prior to use
• ALWAYS insure that the carabiner latch is closed and secure
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.