Develop muscle tone and strength with GoFit Power Tubes. Available in Light, Medium or Heavy resistance, this ultra-portable training solution equips you with a wide variety of total-body exercises at home or on the go. The included GoFit Door Anchor is a key and versatile accessory, adding multiple exercise options to your Power Tube workout.
Available Resistances: Light (≈20lb), Medium (≈30lb), Heavy (≈40lb), Extra Heavy (≈50lb), Super Heavy (≈ 70lb)
- Tube resting length: 48" (122cm)
Premium sure-grip handles
- Heavy duty connections
- Premium latex rubber
- Thick synthetic webbing
- Durable double box stitching
- Heavy dutyDoor Anchor
Tube Length (Handles In Use): 66.2" / 168cm
Visit our Video Library for a Power Tubes w/ Handles Workout!
This product contains latex.
- Pro-grade Resistance Tube
- Premium Grip Handles (attached)
- Heavy Duty Door Anchor
- Tube Training Manual
Product Code: GF-4TUB-L, GF-4TUB-M, GF-4TUB-H, GF-4TUB-XH, GF-4TUB-SH
How Long is the tube?
The tube body from the end of each handle is approximately 48".
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Power Tubes with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Power Tubes out of direct sunlight. The Power Tubes should not be placed anywhere where they would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The Power Tubes are composed of rubber and the life span of the band will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
This GoFit product is warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.