The GoFit Pro Weighted Vest sports an all-new design, now incorporating performance materials with improved features for greater function. It all adds up to a more efficient workout for maximum results.
- Locker Loop for convenient storage.
- Comfortable neoprene padded shoulders.
- Moisture-resistant media player pocket.
- Ventilating mesh body.
- Grooved padding behind weight pockets for ventilation.
- Safety-reflective pocket flaps and nylon webbing.
- Weight pockets contain form-fitting weight bags for adjustable weight resistance.
- Balanced front-and-back weight distribution.
- Fully adjustable, waist and chest belt-straps with lock-tight buckle closures.
- One size fits most.
Available Weights: 20 and 40 LB
- One GoFit Pro Vest
- 20 LB Vest: 16 Weight Bags
- 40 LB Vest: 28 Weight Bags
Product Code: GF-PV20, GF-PV40
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Usage and Care Instructions
• Use Weighted Vest only for exercising as intended.
• ALWAYS make sure the Weighted Vest pockets, weights and closures are secure before use.
• Before each use, inspect your vest for any damage, worn spots, tears or foreign objects that might harm the surface. If there is any sign of damage, DO NOT attempt to use it or repair it.
• The weighted vest is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• The weighted vest is not a toy; keep out of reach of children. If allowing young children to use it for exercise purposes they must have constant adult supervision.
• Be sure to wear appropriate exercise clothing and footwear during exercises.
• Never allow pets near vest.
• DO NOT swim, or perform any water exercises / aerobics with weighted vest.
• Clean Vest with mild soap and warm water.
-DO NOT submerge completely in water.
-DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• The life span of your Vest will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
• Hang your vest upside down on a pants or skirt clip-style hanger to dry.
• Check the vest pockets and seams for any tears or rips that need to be repaired before washing.
• DO NOT expose Weighted Vest to heat, such as from a dryer, heater or direct sunlight.
• Keep vest away from any sharp objects.
• Keep vest out of direct sunlight. The vest should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.