Push-Ups are a great way to develop your upper body strength.
The muscle groups that are primarily used are the Pectorals (Chest) and Triceps (Back of Arms). The GoFit Push-Up Bars allow for a greater range of motion, giving you better and more efficient development of these muscle groups. The nice thing about Push-Ups is that you can do them virtually anywhere.
Product Code: GF-PUB
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your Push-Up Bars using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Push-Up Bars out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.