Massage away deep muscle pain. Roll out sore trigger points. The ultra portable, GoFit Roll-On Massager is ideal for reaching tight spots and rolling the pain out of muscle tissue.
The durable construction is easy to grip with a rubber-coated thick plastic shell. The Rolling Ball is a virtually indestructible, solid plastic sphere. Set permanently into its base, the ball smoothly rolls in any direction with a “no-moving-parts” assembly. A great addition to GoFit’s Muscle Pain Management System—for an active, GoFit life.
- Smooth rolling action for firm, targeted self massage trigger point release.
- Lightweight, portable size with ergonomic shape.
- Smooth-grip TPR rubber surface with solid plastic rolling massage ball.
- Dimensions—3.25" Diameter; 2.75" Height
Product Code: GF-ROM
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
RECOMMENDED THERAPY GUIDELINES
GoFit's Roll-on Massager awakens tired muscles pre workout and relieves sore muscles post exercise. The smooth-rolling action of the massaging ball targets muscle tissue in tight areas like tripceps, as well as larger muscle groups. You decide how much pressure to apply, as you roll out your muscle pain.
Check with your physician before engaging in any therapy; determine if it is appropriate for you.
• Muscles may be cold, stiff or feel tender, so apply only the amount of pressure that is comfortable
• If you feel extreme discomfort, decrease pressure
• If you experience any significant bruising, you are pressing too hard and may cause tissue damage
• Use caution when rolling over and around joints and bones. The hardness of the massaging ball is intended as therapy for deep muscle tissue and trigger points. It is not meant to roll-out soreness in joints or in connective bone tissue.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Roll-on Massager with mild soap and water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Roll-on Massager out of direct sunlight. Do not place Roll-on Massager where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
• The “life span” of the Roll-on Massager will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.