Customize your Revolve Roller with Individual Adaptive Massage Rings!
Offered in three sizes, these interchangeable rings, provide ultra-diverse massage options, from superficial to deep tissue compression. Each ring has variable patterns of raised ridges that promote circulation and release trigger points. Simply slide the rings on and off the roller to create limitless massage configurations.
- Each Revolve Roller accommodates 9 Adaptive Massage Rings
- Adaptive Massage Rings are available in 3 sizes: High, Medium, and Low-Profile
- All Rings are interchangeable for unlimited targeted massage options
- Massage Rings use stabilizing grooves to slide on and off the Revolve Roller
- Rotating the ring one-quarter turn will vary the raised ridge pattern
Ring outside diameters:
Red Low profile: 5.875"
Grey Mid profile: 6.25"
Green High profile: 6.625"
Find the original GoFit Revolve Rollers 423 & 045 here!
Visit our Video Library for a great Go Roller Workout!
- One Adaptive Massage Ring (High, Medium, or Low-Profile)
Product Code: GF-REV-H, GF-REV-M, GF-REV-L
This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean the Massage Roller / Rings with mild soap and warm water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. DO NOT immerse Massage Roller into water.
• Keep the Massage Roller / Rings out of direct sunlight. The Massage Roller should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures, heat sources or open flame.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 90 days from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.