The GoFit Speed Rope is an excellent way to utilize one of the most efficient methods of cardio training.
The 9 foot solid PVC rope combined with the precision ball bearings movement provides maximum rotation. The padded foam grips help fight hand and arm fatigue so you can reach your target heart rate quicker and maintain your pace more comfortably.
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course. We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs.
Product Code: GF-SR
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Speed Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Remove the end cap from one of the handles. Push the rope through the end of the handle.
2. Separate the retaining clip and plastic clip collar. Push the smaller clip down the rope to predetermined length.
3. Cut the rope approximately 1/2" to the outside of the clip. CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Pull the plastic collar back over the clip and re-insert the end of the rope into the handle. Place the handleend cap back on.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.