The ab wheel has proven to be an effective exercise tool to develop upper and lower abdominal muscles. Now, it just got upgraded! Not only is the GoFit Super Ab Wheel compact, lightweight and easy to use, its premium features simply make it perform better than entry-level ab wheels. And upgraded performance means enhanced and faster results.
- Develop more defined and toned ab muscles
- Targets both upper and lower abdominals
- Dual Wheels with wide treads and “grippy” traction surface
- Non-slip ergonomic, soft rubber handle grips
- Heavy duty, clear urethane wheel hubs
- Unit dimensions: Dia. 7" Total width 13"
Visit our Video Library for a great Super Ab Wheel Workout!
- Super Ab Wheel
- Training Manual
Product Code: GF-DDW
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
1 - Align the two Wheels so their Center Hub Holes are lined up (the GoFit logos should face outward).
2 - Slide the Axle through the lined-up Center Hub Holes of the wheels. Center the axle, so there is an even length on both sides of the wheels.
3 - Slide the Handle Grips onto the ends of the Axle. Be sure they are correctly “mirrored” with each other—turn them on the Axle, so their tops and bottoms are evenly across-from each other.
4 - Note, the Handle Grips fit tightly onto the Axle—be sure to slide both of them all the way up to the wheel hubs.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
• Clean your Super Ab Wheel using a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water. Remove all residue and water before use.
• DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners.
• Keep the Super Ab Wheel out of direct sunlight. Product should not be placed anywhere where it would be exposed to extreme high or low temperatures or heat sources.
GOFIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods purchased from GoFit, LLC.
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal and expected personal use during the warranty period.
All GoFit products are warranted for 1 year from purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that has arisen from:
• Use outside of a home environment or personal use.
• Damage from use of the product in a manner not directed.
• Damage from neglect or abuse
• Damage in shipping (unless shipped direct from GoFit Store)
• Any and all other situations that were not related to defect in manufacture.
To obtain warranty service, original owner of the product must contact GoFit Customer Service directly, for review of the problem and resolution appropriate to each customers’ issue.